Area Sales Manager – NorthEmail This Page Apply
Qualification – B.E (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical)
Experience – 5-7 Years
Location – Delhi
Direct Line – Regional Manager
Indirect Line – N.A.
Direct Line – BDM / KAM /Sr / Sales Executive
Indirect Line – N.A.
Key Responsibilities –
A. Sales Management
- Aggressively enhance Sales for the area assigned to you.
- Undertake analysis of Market, Competition and ensure feedback to the Deputy General Manager on periodic basis.
- Explore and capture new markets segments.
- Manage all Distributors and drive efficiencies.
- You shall send your sales and other related reports on time to Deputy General Manager on periodic basis.
- Co-ordinate with marketing services / Commercial team for material supply from factory and other commercial or sales administrative related issues.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all sales activities.
- Be responsible for monitoring the sales and sales related activities.
- To set sales targets for the sales team in liaison with Deputy General Manager.
- You shall follow up for the outstanding bills of your area in liaison with Manager -Commercial.
- You shall ensure collection of Customer Satisfaction feedback form for your area and give your analysis to Deputy General Manager
- You shall ensure optimum usage of Sales reporting system for self and your team (i.e. SAMS, COTS etc).
- You will actively support the creation of Sales strategy, Budgets and Schemes for increase in Market share, Profitable Sales Turnover
- You will co-ordinate and participate in special projects/Campaigns assigned to you from time to time.
- You should Possess thorough knowledge of all the products
- You will acquire / develop / update sales skill to use product knowledge effectively.
B. Team Management and Development
- You will manage and develop a strong team to achieve the organization objective.
- You will assign and conduct objective evaluation in liaison with Deputy General Manager and HR on periodic basis.
- To conduct knowledge sharing process on weekly basis with team.
C. Other Administrative Activities
- To understand and recommend training needs for your team.
- You shall be over all responsible for branch office operations.
- You will be responsible to collect sales reports, Approving of expenses in line with the company’s policies.