Channel Development ManagerEmail This Page Apply
Location – Bengaluru
Education – Graduation / B.E. Preferred.
Experience – 4 to 5 Years in Channel Management.
Specific Requirements – Industry Background – IT Networking, KVM, IT Peripherals, UPS.
Key Responsibilities –
- Manage and develop partners in the area assigned.
- Responsible for the Channel Sales growth for the areas assigned to you and ensure sales support to distributors and his team.
- Ensure maintenance of the inventory level at all channel locations, warehouse/s in the assigned territory.
- Ensure all pre & post channel sales activities i.e. processing of orders, payments, and collection of statutory forms are completed in liaison with Manager Commercial.
- Ensure implantation of cost effective measures for managing and development of the Channel network.
- Identify potential markets and new channel partners.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all sales activities.
- Be updated with each of the Company’s products and products of major competitors.