Deputy Manager – Installation & CommisioningEmail This Page Apply
Designation: Deputy Manager – Installation & Commissioning
Location – Bengaluru
Education – BE (Mechanical /Electrical), Diploma in HVAC. In exceptional cases, even graduates from other streams with relevant industry experience can be considered.
Experience – 4-6 years of relevant industry Preference for candidates associated with precision cooling. Incumbent should be well versed in managing franchisee & field support technicians.
Key Responsibilities –
A. Service Management
- Driving service business as a profit centre through innovative customer care offerings, engineer skill enhancement, inventory control, warranty cost.
- Managing overall repair & maintenance operations in co ordination with franchisees through total quality management of workmanship and quick resolution time.
- Monitoring warranty cost by Issue resolution & recovery, back end service centre operation and distributor service engineer development.
- Formulating & driving preventive maintenance techniques among engineers and service centres.
B. Quality Assurance/ MIS
- Ensuring strict compliance with quality parameters like process capability, rejection / re-work, PPM etc.
- Governing processes in line with systems implemented in the plants to enhance efficiency and overall product quality.