Solution ArchitectEmail This Page Apply
Location – Mumbai HO
Education – BE, MBA preferred
Additional Qualification – MCSE / CCNA / MCSA preferred
Experience – 08 to 10 years
Key Responsibilities –
- Understand the Client / Customers requirement and based upon it design appropriate solution.
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and appropriately recommend to customers.
- Overall sound planning, designing and business delivery of components from our Principal tie-ups that form a part of the solution to the customer.
- Participate in business case and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations while communicating benefits, risks and constraints to the customer, the various business units and its stakeholders.
- Support the implementation after the business case has been created by reviewing deliverables and ensuring it stays true to the initial designs – or that the same is updated to reflect significant change, communicated and accepted by the customer.
- Derive desired ROI from the customers.
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that recommended architecture is in line with industries best practices and current technology.
- Ensure that the designs and subsequent systems are aligned to the commercial objectives.
- Keep abreast of new technology, methods and techniques to understand how they might be applied to the client’s environment.