Technical Consultant (Post-Sales)Email This Page Apply
Location – Chennai
Education – PG Diploma in Computer / Electronics Engineering
Experience – 2-3 years experience in Setting up and Maintaining Networks
Key Responsibilities –
- He would be responsible for completing the installation of items against an order received, getting the sign off from the customer, maintaining the database of all installation reports, trouble shooting incase of any problems and keeping the account manager in the loop.
- He would be responsible for conducting demos or proof of concepts at customer’s premises if required to close an order.
- He would be responsible for executing all Maintenance Agreement activities to generate revenue.
- Good Presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to understand IT technologies.
- Willing to travel extensively