PATCHRack is the latest addition to the first family of networking enclosures from President – comprising the UNISERV, CYBERack and FlexiBOX. The Uniserv is optimized for housing Servers, the Cyberack is ideal for networking purposes, while the Flexibox addresses the needs of small equipment clusters in LANs and WANs. And now the new PATCHRack complements this family by offering a highly versatile 2-Post Rack for the effective management of cables – both copper and fibre – in datacommunication networks.
PatchRack’s design has evolved from years of experience in working with network architects and system installers. It is based on the use of a robust modular open frame. This design approach allows all-round accessibility as well as the facility to add on any number of additional PATCHRacks to cater for future growth. The outstanding cable management features provided with the PATCHRack makes it extremely versatile and easy to install and configure.
Presidents PATCHRack reflects truly the current and future needs of the industry, thus making it safe from obsolescence, while providing an ideal patching environment for even the most demanding bandwidth-critical installations.
Key Features – and their benefits
- 42U and 47U high, with 19”mountings – compatible with any standard 19” patch panels
- All-round accessibility – for rapid cable installation and reconfiguration
- Optimised for Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat 7, 10Gb – future-proofed for copper and fibre cables
- Robust framework rated at 500 kgs – stable platform for sensitive equipment
- Vertical cable channels can be fitted to both sides of the PATCHRrack – incoming cables can be routed to the rear of the patch panels from both sides of the frame
- Set of front-mounting Cable Guides – separate paths for routing and support of patch cords across the front face of the enclosure
- Integral 100mm cable management arms – for orderly cable routing and guidance
- Clip-in Window Mouldings – provide front to rear cable access
- Optional cable ducts along top of the frame – when frames are bayed inter-rack routing of cables can be done along the top without dropping them down into the vertical channels
- All standard President cable accessories fit the PATCHRack – less accessories to order and hold in stock
- Front Covers on either side hinge both ways, or can be removed – improve aesthetics by concealing the cable runs