UNISERV cabinets have been designed to cater to the widely differing needs of Servers and Networking equipment from major equipment suppliers. The versatile mounting arrangements provided greatly extend the facilities for housing all types of rack-mount equipment along with various structured cabling components, while also fulfilling thermal management needs.
The UNISERV family combines a highly attractive appearance with robust construction which make these cabinets less susceptible to damage during transportation. The frame is made of heavy-grade aluminium profiles designed to accept front and rear doors which close within the frame itself.
- Conforms to DIN 41494
- Front vented glass door with multipoint lock
- Rear fully perforated steel door with multipoint lock
- Vented top cover with cable entry provision
- Fully recessible 19” mounting angles at front and rear
- Rear 19” mounting angles are supplied in split pairs to enable depth adjustments for equipment of different depths
- Side panels with internal locking arrangement
- Load rating of 1000 kgs
- Attractive styling for the Data centre/office environment
- All-round accessibility