AutoView 1515 KVM Switch
The 8-port AutoView® 1515 multi-user KVM switch provides user support for USB and/or PS/2 keyboards and mice. The switch also provides support for USB, PS/2, Sun, and serial target devices.
Built for SMB server room environments, the AutoView 1515 switch all-in-one solution provide the convenience of a high-quality, On-Screen Display (OSD). You can configure your system easily and select your servers quickly.
The AutoView 1515 switch includes two unique cabling options. Integrated access cables provide PS/2 and USB support and are available in lengths of 7, 10 and 15 feet. The server interface module, with Sun and serial support, covers a range of 100 feet between the target device and the switch. Both cabling options automatically assign and retain unique server names for each attached server, which simplifies installation and eases re-configuration.
AutoView 1515 Quick Facts
- USB and PS/2 local port support
- Support for USB, PS/2, Sun, and serial target devices
- Multi-user, 8-port KVM switching solution ideal for SMB server rooms
- On-Screen Display (OSD) in multiple languages
- Thin integrated access cabling that takes up less space and allows easy cable management
- BIOS-level access ensures connection to the attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system.