DSR1031 KVM Switch
DSR KVM over IP switch with Virtual Media capability provides convenient, remote access to multiple devices in branch offices.
The 8-port one digital path DSR®1031 KVM over IP switch provides BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices, giving you greater access to branch office devices. The switch is specifically designed for you to easily troubleshoot, reboot or even power cycle servers or serial devices in branch offices, avoiding the need for costly on-site service calls.
The DSR1031 switch also includes a USB port for easy access to network devices and external modem support when the network is down. The switch also includes high-resolution video with the Dambrackas Video Compression® algorithm. The DSR1031 switch features an on-board Web interface for access and control of your servers over IP.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible. Virtual Media lets you remotely load software for file transfers, application and OS patches, and diagnostic testing.
DSView 3 management software gives you a secure method to access and control your servers and network devices from a single interface. Its hub and spoke architecture provides failover access authentication. Users authenticate to a central management server (the hub) or one of 15 mirror servers (the spokes). SNMP and IPMI support are also provided.
DSView 3 Software Quick Facts
- Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface
- Manage power strips and third party power devices
- Authenticate user permission against your internal or external databases, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Selectable encryption modes
- SNMP traps and email notification
- Access IPMI-enabled servers