DSR8035 KVM Switch
KVM over IP switch with BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center – scalable for future growth.
The 32-port DSR®8035 KVM over IP switch provides eight simultaneous digital paths for remote access and BIOS-level control of all connected data center servers and serial-based devices. Now available in dual power.
The DSR8035 switch features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox for access and control of servers over IP providing ease of system scalability.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible. Virtual Media allows users to remotely load software for file transfers, application and OS patches, and diagnostic testing.
DSView 3 software provides a secure method to access and control servers and network devices from a single interface. A hub and spoke architecture provides failover access authentication. Users authenticate to a central management server (the hub) or one of 15 mirror servers (the spokes). SNMP and IPMI support are also provided.
DSView 3 Software Quick Facts
- Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface
- Manage power strips and third party power devices
- Authenticate user permission against your internal or external authentication service, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Selectable encryption modes
- SNMP traps and email notification
- Access IPMI-enabled servers