LongView 1000U Extender
The LongView®1000U extender lets you place a keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial port up to 1,000 feet away from your computer or Avocent KVM switch.
Multiple challenges faced by your IT organization can be managed by the physical separation of your users from their computer/target device. Challenges include protecting computers from hazardous work environments, protecting computers from accidental damage or theft, and the requirement for centralized IT management.
The LongView 1000U extender is a point-to-point KVM, audio and serial device extender for use up to 1,000 feet. The system is a transmitter and receiver design with an interconnecting UTP cable and easily connects to USB computers.
The system has a unique auto tuning feature that automatically compensates for both video skew and signal degradation over standard UTP cable without compromising the user experience.
The simple transmitter and receiver design assures ease of installation and simple deployment.
LongView Wired Extender Quick Facts
- Separate users up to 1,000 feet from computers
- User PC experience unaffected over distance of 1,000 feet
- Extends audio and serial ports
- The single cable-to-user design simplifies installation and moves
- The LV1000 with its dual transmitter will support connectivity to a second user station