LongView IP Dual Head
LongView IP KVM extension solutions enable you to separate and locate users and their computers anywhere on an existing LAN. This improves data security, removes computers from harsh environments and addresses limited workspace environments.
All of the LongView IP digital extenders eliminate the distance limitations found in analog extenders while maintaining an “at-the-PC” experience for the user. Convenient IP connectivity allows you to select the computer location and provide access to high-quality Dual DVI-D video monitors and speakers from anywhere in your building. The LongView IP digital extenders also support a comprehensive range of periperals including CD audio, USB mass storage, keyboard and mouse and other USB devices.
Deploying this solution is fast and easy. Simply attach one of the LongView IP transmitters to the computer, plug the peripherals into the receiver at the user location (desk) and connect both units to the local network.
Key Features and Benefits :
- Full Hardware Solution: All connections to the user desktop peripherals are provided without the need for software, OS, disk or fan
- CD Audio: Connects to the analog speakers on the user desktop
- Quad USB Ports: Provides connection for up to four USB devices including keyboard, mouse and mass storage devices
- Ethernet Port: Allows the computer and user to be located anywhere on the 100 or 1000Mbps network with full routing of data across routers, switches and subnets
- Encryption of Network Data: 128bit AES encryption of all data passing between the computer and the network
- Upgradeable: Based on an embedded Linux OS, the device is fully upgradeable to allow for future feature enhancements
Flexible Mounting: Small form factor can be used on a desk, mounted directly to the back of a monitor or inside the display device