Schneider Electric President Systems Ltd undertakes contract manufacturing of customised enclosures for IT/ITES, Telecom and General Electronics segments. In this endeavour Schneider Electric President Systems is uniquely equipped by virtue of its world class manufacturing facilities that are backed by 27 years of expertise, and a team of qualified professionals.
Schneider Electric President Systems was established in 1982 and its manufacturing infrastructure now comprises two state-of-the-technology manufacturing sites located at Pune and Bangalore, both of which are certified to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 levels. Together these two facilities comprise a built up area of over 1,50,000 sq ft (15,000 sq mtrs). A third facility, close to the existing one at Bangalore, is now under construction and will add another 45,000 sq ft by October 2009 thus significantly enhancing President’s capacity to undertake large Contract Manufacturing projects.
Our customers stand to benefit from our significant investment in state-of-the-art machinery and manufacturing capabilities – such as
- A total of six CNC Turret Punch Presses at the Bangalore facility with hit rates as high as 420 hits/min, ensuring high through-puts. In addition, the Pune facility has 2 CNC Turret Press as well.
- Combination Turret Punch and Shear with automatic loading and unloading facility, the ultimate solution to manufacturing flexibility.
- 17 axes panel bender with inbuilt tooling – changing facility.
- TIG and Robotic welding machines for high precision, quality and repeatability.
- Fully automatic powder coating shop using conveyerised lines and integrated oven to handle large scale production.
- ROHS complaint cold phosphating and oxyilan surface treatment facility.
- An ESD protected area, for handling electronic integration.
- A full complement of power tools and equipment to support fabrication and assembly operations.
Our capability to offer customised, value added and cost effective solutions in stipulated timelines is supported by way
- In-house Design and Development facility, fully equipped with the latest software to execute, built-to-print and built-to-design products.
- In-house lab facility for checking all process parameters.
- Computer aided manufacturing control systems to routinely cater to our customers special requirements.
- Capability to configure a wide range of production cells and dedicate product-wise assembly lines.
- Use of productivity enhancement tools such as TPM and TOC (Theory of Constraints) to optimize handling orders of all sizes.
- An effective Oracle based ERP system for closely managing all procurement, production , planning and control activities
Our customer list includes international brands like Ericsson, Nokia, NCR, Tyco, Molex and several others. The product array includes:
- Indoor Base Station Cabinets and Controllers
- Outdoor Base Station Cabinets and Controllers
- Precision components for General Electronics segment.
We believe that quality extends beyond our products. It includes paying attention to our environment, the community and our employees. Our uncompromising commitment to quality and unwavering focus on customer satisfaction has been proven by various customer audits.
- Environmental management system and in- depth labor conditions audit.
- SQAP – System Quality Assurance Plans.
- Systems and safety awareness audit.
- Suppliers Code of conduct.
- Supplier systems evaluation.
- Supplier capability mapping assessment.