Eagle-I – Rack Monitoring Unit
The Eagle-i is the revolutionary development we have all been waiting for and is the latest addition to the Sinetica brand of power monitoring and control products. A network attached device, the Eagle-i is designed to provide room or multi rack level power, environmental monitoring and physical access control, using a single IP address.
The major exciting development to this product is the ability to extend the functionality of the base unit by adding external expansion devices, enabling an additional increase in the supported number of sensor inputs, power monitoring inputs and controlled relay outputs, allowing greater flexibility.
The Eagle-i supports the following external expansion hubs:
- A Power Monitoring Hub. This is a 1U non networked device, which allows for port expansion without consuming further network ports. This device supports up to 18 Sinetica power devices, our CLAmps, In-Line Units or Multi-device Hubs. When used with the Eagle-i base unit, a total of up to 24 power monitoring devices can be connected.
- A Multi-device Hub. This is a 1U non networked device, which allows for port expansion without consuming further network ports. This allows connection of up to 2 Sinetica power monitoring devices, including our CL-Amps or In-Line Units, 3 environmental and security monitoring sensors, full control of two electronic door handles, support for two keypads and support for the external LCD display.
When an Eagle-i and the above expansion hubs are used together, up to 12 dual fed cabinets can be fully monitored and controlled from a single IP address.
- Supplied as 19” rack mountable unit, housed in a 1U metal case.
- Dual mains feed with dual built in power supplies.
- Built in support for:
- Six CL-Amp, monitoring Amps, Volts, kVA, kWh, Power Factor and Frequency
- Twelve input sensor channels; namely temperature, humidity, voltage free contact and 0-10VDC analogue input.
- Two Sinetica serial keypads / smart card readers or two external expansion units
- Two normally open / normally closed relay contacts with a 240VAC voltage switching contact rating.
- Two normally open / normally closed relay contacts with a low voltage switching 50VDC/AC contact rating.
- One 12VDC Output @ 500mA power supply for solenoid door lock activation.
- Alarms can be used to trigger SNMP traps, E-mail messages, or SYSLOG events.
The overall system is controlled and monitored over a TCP/IP 10/100Mbps Ethernet network with network access provided through SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS and Telnet.