DSR1020 KVM Switch
KVM over IP switch that gives you BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center.
The 16-port DSR®1020 KVM over IP switch provides BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center. The switch lets you remotely power cycle connected devices and gives you external modem support when the network is down. It features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox for access and control of your servers over IP.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible.
DSView® 3 management software is required for more advanced features such as hub and spoke failover, SNMP notifications, scheduling, and access to IPMI-enabled servers.
DSView 3 Software Quick Facts
- Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface
- Manage power strips and third party power devices
- Authenticate user permission against your internal or external databases, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Selectable encryption modes
- SNMP traps and email notification
- Access IPMI-enabled servers