DSR1022 KVM Switch
Specifically designed for you to easily troubleshoot, reboot or even power cycle servers or serial devices in remote branch offices.
With support for multiple network devices and remote management, the Avocent DSR®1022 KVM over IP switch gives you greater access to branch office devices. The switch is specifically designed for you to easily troubleshoot, reboot or even power cycle servers or serial devices in branch offices, avoiding the need for costly on-site service calls. It includes four configurable ports for maximum flexibility and supports PS/2 and USB servers.
The DSR1022 switch includes external modem support, so IT administrators can manage remote devices if the network is down. The switch features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox for access and control of your servers over IP.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible.
DSView® 3 managementsoftware is required for more advanced features such as hub and spoke failover, SNMP notifications, scheduling, and access to IPMI-enabled servers.
|DSR1022||1Local, 1 Digital||4||PS/2, Sun, USB, Serial||DSView 3 Software or On-board Web Interface|
DSView 3 Software Quick Facts
- Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface
- Manage power strips and third party power devices
- Authenticate user permission against your internal or external databases, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Selectable encryption modes
- SNMP traps and email notification
- Access IPMI-enabled servers