DSR2020 KVM Switch
KVM over IP switch with BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center.
The 16-port DSR®2020 KVM over IP switch provides two simultaneous digital paths for remote access to devices; the ability to remotely power cycle connected devices; external modem support when the network is down. The DSR2020 switch also gives you BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices from any location. The switch features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox for access and control of your servers over IP.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible.
DSView® 3 management software is required for more advanced features such as hub and spoke failover, SNMP notifications, scheduling, Virtual Media support, and access to IPMI-enabled servers. The DSView 3 software hub and spoke architecture provides failover authentication. Users authenticate to a central management server (the hub) or one of 15 mirror servers (the spokes).
DSView 3 Software Quick Facts
- Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface
- Manage power strips and third party power devices
- Authenticate user permission against your internal or external databases, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Selectable encryption modes
- SNMP traps and email notification
- Access IPMI-enabled servers