The CYBERack is a successor to the S10 family of enclosures which were introduced in 1983 and rapidly became an industry standard in the country. The original design has been re-engineered completely so as to reduce weight and cost, while improving the aesthetics and the precision.
The load capacity remains at 350 kgs. The four corner vertical profiles are fixed rigidly to welded steel end frames so as to provide an extremely stable frame structure. The doors have concealed hinges and close within the aluminium profiles so as to provide sealing against dust and protection against transportation damage.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 – and current industry practices
- Load rating of 350 Kgs
- Fine styling, plus economy
- Steel Doors – plain or vented
- Choice of powder coat shades
- Top Cover with venting provision for exhaust fans