The Series 42 family of Instrument Cases has been designed as an economical packaging solution for bench-top equipment. The rounded edges provide a soft look in keeping with current enclosure styling.
These cases are made from proprietary aluminium extrusions. They are available in a choice of four heights, four widths and four depths.
The use of this modular family of Instrument Cases frees the electronics engineer from the task of designing enclosures and having them fabricated in small quantities. This results in a reduction of the product development time and ensures that even one-off units look as professional as the best.
- All aluminium construction
- High quality natural anodised finish for the frames
- Rounded edges – no sharp corners
- Aluminium Panels with different colour shades
- Rear Panel standard on all models
- Total inter-changeability of parts