President’s CYBERack is high on fine styling and value-for-money features. It has been designed and engineered specifically for easy assembly and rapid equipment integration at site.
Its innovative design is based on the use of aluminium profiles for the four vertical pillars, which are connected solidly to two welded steel end-frames. This results not only in low weight and an elegant appearance, but also permits quick assembly. Due to the rigidity provided by the steel end-frames, the CYBERack is able to handle equipment loads of upto 850kg. This makes it an ideal choice for mid-range use as a server enclosure, or for network cabling purposes.
The facility to transport and stock in fully knocked-down ready-to-assemble kits make the CYBERack best suited for easy distribution and System Integration use.
- Conforms to DIN 41494 – and current industry practices
- Load rating of 850Kg
- Fine styling plus economy
- Steel Doors – plain, vented at bottom, fully perforated and dual perforated
- Glass Doors – with optional vented side trims for front-to-back air flow
- Choice of powder coat shades