Enterprise Device Manager
Device Management & Control
Enterprise Device Manager is an enterprise-level device monitoring, control and asset management application.
This web-based application allows users to monitor and control hundreds or even thousands of devices from a single console. Through its secure web interface, you can view the infrastructure from any browser within the company intranet.
Attractive, Intuitive Layout
- Real-world representation of your infrastructure
- Import your own data centre layout
- Drill down to the rack level
Easy to Use
- Clear, easy to read intuitive screens using Macromedia Flash with real-time updating
- Automatically discovers supported devices
- Minimal SNMP knowledge required (no MIB compilation)
- Configurable hierarchy allows you to easily group devices by location, type or function
- Provides individual device log files for trending and event logging purposes.
- Users can easily manage inventory and create and save custom reports.
Intelligent Alarm Processing
- Only active alarms are displayed in the alarm viewer (all alarms are saved to log file).
- Recognises when an alarm condition has cleared and automatically updates the alarm display and event log.
- Configure multiple devices with a single click.
- Web (secure and non-secure)