The Brush Access Floor Tile (BAFT) is an innovative idea for data center floors. When these tiles are placed, the incidence of cold air leakage is reduced considerably, thereby conserving thermal energy and enabling savings in your power bills.
- BAFTs are pre-slotted, thus avoiding the pollution associated with the on-site cutting of conventional tiles.
- All slots have self-sealing brush panels to prevent cold air escaping through.
- Replacing conventional tiles with BAFTs speeds up the cabling installation process as they are ready to use.
- Relocation of a BAFT is possible, whereas a conventional tile once cut for a specific position might have to be scrapped.
- Cables are routed safely, neatly and in an uncluttered manner.